SHOP HOURS: TUESDAY-FRIDAY 10 AM-3 PM, SATURDAY 10 AM-2PM
MEMBER
LOGIN >

Find items you love at a price worth talking about

A premier resale shop in Houston for home furnishings, clothes, and jewelry

Consign or Donate Items
Great Quality
Wide Selection
Affordable Prices

Don’t pay a fortune to find items you love

Finding furniture and home goods that fit your style and budget is difficult. It feels like you will never find the perfect piece for your space. When you enter our Shop you’ll find yourself immersed in an exciting experience of finding treasures around every corner.
Consign or Donate Items

Find your treasure

Our Shop provides the items you will love at affordable prices. Plus, the proceeds from our Shop fund critical research that helps create a brighter future for children with neurological disorders. Where else can you shop in Houston and advance medical research and care that changes lives for children with neurological disorders (and their parents)?
SHOP HOURS: TUESDAY-FRIDAY 10 AM-3 PM, SATURDAY 10 AM-2PM. Click here for directions.
Furniture
Our Shop offers great quality furniture that is ready to your home through our consignments and donations.
Home Goods
Home is what you make it. And with home goods that don’t break the bank, you can make it and remake it till it is just right!
Clothing, Jewelry, & Accessories
It will not take you long to find a new favorite outfit, with jewelry and accessories to match. All items are in great shape and in style.

Experience The Blue Bird Circle Resale Shop in Houston

Shop
Consign
Donate Items

Shop

We have a wide array of furniture & home goods, along with clothing jewelry and accessories for any and all occasions.
Shop

Consign

If you want to sell something but the logistics for finding an interested buyer seem overwhelming, we will sell it for you and give you a portion of the sale price.
Consign

Donate

Whether you’re changing your wardrobe or cleaning out your house, we’d love to be your go-to place to donate your belongings.
Donate Items

Consign with us today

If you live in the Houston area, selling your furniture, home goods, clothing, and jewelry is easy. Follow these steps to consign your items and get paid!

01

Schedule appointment
Call our Shop at 713-528-0470 from 10am-2:30pm M-F to set up a time to bring your items in. Appointments are required to consign. Make sure to review our guidelines to maximize what you can consign with us.

02

We sell your items
Once you drop your items off during your appointment at your appointed time, we’ll price them to sell. We have a high level of turnover of items and we are eager & excited to merchandise your items.

03

You get paid
When one of your consigned items sells, you get 60% of the sale price. The remaining 40% goes to support pediatric neurology research and treatment! When you consign with us, you are also making a difference.
Consign

How does Consignment or Donation work?

We’ve made it easy for you to consign or donate with us. But we know there’s still some questions. Responses to commonly asked questions can be found here.
We accept donations Monday-Friday (10 am-2:30 pm) and Saturday (10 am-1:30 pm) Just bring your items to the Shop, and we’ll help you out. Be sure to look below at what items we can and cannot take. Upon request, a tax receipt can be provided. You can also make a tax-deductible gift directly to The Blue Bird Circle here.
  • Consignment is an arrangement in which goods are left with a third party to sell. The party that sells the goods on consignment receives a portion of the profits, either as a flat rate fee or commission. Selling via a consignment arrangement can be a low-commission, low-time-investment way of selling items or services.
  • In this case, you would leave your good with the Blue Bird Circle Shop to sell. For each item that sells, you receive 60% of the sale price. The remaining 40% that the Blue Bird Circle keeps is used to fund research in pediatric neurology.

As a resale shop, we take items that have been previously owned and sell them to you at a lower price to give them a second life, give you a new item to love, and support pediatric research. Consignment is one way that we get items to sell. It is a scenario where we work with you to get your items sold where we split the sale price. The other way that our shop gets items to sell is through in-kind donations.
  • We offer consignment in two primary categories: Furniture and Clothing
  • Furniture, decorative items, artwork, kitchen items, cookware, utensils, rugs, dishes, china, silver, crystal, lamps, light fixtures, and other home goods and décor.
  • Clothing (men’s and women’s only), accessories, shoes, and jewelry.
  • See our guidelines and contract here for further details.

  • Furniture: We cannot accept any “soft goods” as outlined by the State of Texas. This includes bedding, pillows, mattresses, and infant items. See Furniture Guidelines here.
  • Clothing: At this time we do not accept sandals, undergarments, swimming suits, children’s clothing, maternity clothing, clothing with logos, wedding dresses, women’s three-piece suits, or scarves, ties, and belts. For further details see our clothing guidelines here.

  • Consignments are accepted Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM by appointment only.
  • To schedule an appointment call 713.528.0470 on Monday - Friday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.

  • Furniture: Bring your furniture items to the double loading dock area located at 3899 Greeley Street., near the intersection of Greeley and Sul Ross.
  • Clothing: Bring your clothing items to the side door located at 3856 Jack Street, near the intersection of Jack and Sul Ross.

You can download the consignment contracts below.
  • Consignors will be paid 60% of the selling price of all items sold during the contract period.
  • Checks are cut the second week of each month and mailed the third week of each month.
  • Consignors will be paid by mailed check only.

  • Furniture:
    • All seasonal items must be contracted, packaged, and labeled separately
    • Items will be accepted year-round.
      • Halloween/Fall: Items consigned after October 8th will be stored until next year
      • Christmas: Items consigned after November 1st will be stored until next year
      • Easter: Year-Round
    • Only quality toys and dolls are accepted for Christmas Consignment/Donation.
  • Clothing:
    • Spring: February 1 – March 31
    • Summer: April 15 – July 15
    • Fall: August 15 – October 31
    • Winter/Holiday/Fur: November 1 – December 10

Sign up for The Blue Bird Circle Updates

Learn about more ways to get involved and rejoice in stories of children who have benefited from our efforts
Subscription Form
Children with neurological disorders run into constant struggles to live a normal life. At The Blue Bird Circle, we fund research in pediatric neurology so children can have a brighter future.
Copyright © 2024 The Blue Bird Circle.
Website made with ❤ by Solace Media